Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

New additions to our electronics family...

We have had a few deaths lately with our gadgets. Our "waterproof" camera died while we were in Cozumel and Roomba #2 died last Friday. I am so happy to announce that we have added Roomba #3 and an Olympus Stylus 1050 to our family. Yippee!
The Roomba is my lifesaver when it comes to cleaning and I have missed it tremendously. The entire first floor of our house is tile and wood, so it is nice pushing a button and having the floors done in an hour. Roomba #3 is currently charging and I will let it loose tomorrow morning after it gets a good charge. May have to run it twice because my floors are DIRTY!
Me without a camera is like Brian without a computer. I love taking pictures and not having a camera has been difficult. With my baby shower on Saturday, I wanted to make sure I had a camera in hand, so I went to Costco today and purchased a new one. We love the Olympus Stylus because it is "carrie proof", in other words it is shockproof, waterproof and freezeproof (not that we need that feature living is sunny Texas).

No comments: