Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Here's to creating some good cleaning habits!
Monday, December 20, 2010
After the kids ate, then the adults sat down for a delicious meal of smoked ham, veggies, salad and potatoes. Dessert was yummy as well with apple pie and cup cakes. It was pure joy getting together with my family, next Christmas will be even more fun with all 4 Grandchildren, 12 months and up... they will be all over the place!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
When she was good, she was really really good.
I love Addison with all my heart. We are blessed to have a sweet, loving daughter 95% of the time. I will say the remaining 5% can take a toll on everyone's sanity. Granted the "horrid" behavior is usually justified by teething, being tired, hungry or unable to communicate, but it is a very, very difficult thing. It also does not help that she is LOUD (wonder where she gets that) and that we have hard wood and tile flooring that helps spread the sound throughout the house.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
And in case you were wondering... Balls are not easy to climb on...
And they do not make good chairs...
Monday, December 13, 2010
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Can someone please translate what she is trying to say? We have the same conversation many times a day, sometimes she even points the finger at us!
FYI... Brian is the one throwing socks at her, another bad habit we will have to break at a later date.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
We decided not to put up Christmas tree this year because all of our ornaments are sentimental. I could do a tree with the shatterproof ornaments, but we decided not to mess with it. We do have a small 12" tree in our kitchen that will just have to do. We did put a few festive items in the game room and did a centerpiece in the dining room as well.
That makes our decorations complete! Simple, but festive!