I love her crazy hair!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
- She has crazy hair... everyone comments on it and wants to touch it. So far I have not noticed any hair loss.
- Smiling! Love it!
- Starting to laugh... it sounds more like a chuckle
- Wearing size 1 diaper, 0-3 month clothing
- Likes her pacifier
- Sleeps 8-9 hours at night. If she wakes up early then we can get her back to sleep easily with a pacifier.
- Grabbing toys on her play mat, hair
- Can hold a rattle for a minute
- We do baby aerobics several times a day which includes tummy time, sit ups and squats
- Loves to talk and loves it when you talk back
- Takes a bottle, sometimes prefers it over nursing
- Loves her play mat
- Only cries when she is hungry or tired
Weight: 11 pounds 3 ounces (50th percentile) Height: 22.5 inches (45th percentile) Head Circumference: 39.75cm (90th percentile) (and no it is not because of all that hair)
Other facts from the visit:
- Dr. Sperling said her neck was as strong as a 4 month old
- Her head is nice and round
- Got her shots and took them like a champ
- No more intervention to make her "poop", if she goes longer than 14 days then we should call the doctor. (I know it sounds bizarre, but I have to trust what she says!)
- I love love love our pediatrician! When she saw us she said she has been praying for McKenna's digestive issues! How awesome is that!
McKenna is such an easy going sweet baby. Her smile is so sweet and she brings pure joy to our family. Addison simply adores her little sister as well!