This past month has been a whirlwind of excitement! Addison is so much fun and we just love her so much.
Fun facts from the month:
- Started crawling at 7 months 1 week
- Pulling Up
- Can go to a sitting position on her own
- Says mama and dada
- Other sounds are baba, eh, ssssssssssssssss, grunting and a fierce growling sound
- Finally figured out the jumperoo
- Sleeping though the night 7:30pm to 7:00am
- Still only have the two bottom teeth but I think more are coming soon.
- Nap twice a day for about 1-2.5 hours each time
- Sign language is not going well, probably because Mommy is so inconsistent
- Love the outdoors
- Started going to the park... loves to swing
- Experienced her first real snow
- Started swimming lessons
- Loves standing up... balance is getting so much better and she does the walking motion when you hold her hands.
- Had a long overnight stay at Grandpa and GG's and did so well!
New foods she is eating:
Green beans, banana, mango, zuchinni
I am excited about the 8th month because we can start feeding Addison chopped up pieces of meat. I never could stomach pureeing animal flesh and the store bought stuff smelled like dog food.