Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
- My blood pressure was 97/60
- Addison's heart rate was 144
- Measured right at 40 weeks
- 0% Effaced, 0cm dilated
So obviously I am not progressing towards labor and there is not much I can do about that. My doctor goes on vacation starting tomorrow and will return on the 27th. I have an appointment with Dr. Hughes on Monday at 11:40 for a stress test (NST) and will check all the normal stuff (blood pressure, heart rate, size, etc.). I will see Dr. Hughes again on Thursday. If on Thursday I am 50% effaced and 2cm dilated then we will start the induction process on the 26th and Addison will be born on the 27th. If I have not progressed then we will schedule a c-section for the 27th.
The blessing is that it looks like my doctor will deliver Addison after all! I am not thrilled about the extended pregnancy, but oh well! God is in control, not me.
The prayer is for me to progress so I can have natural childbirth (medicated of course). We are also nervous about the higher possibility of me having a c-section, so please also pray for peace.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
- Patience during these final days
- For my body to start progressing towards natural labor
- For the doctor and nurse that will be with us though labor & delivery
- For Brian and I to enjoy these final days of it just being us
- That we will not stress over the details and just focus on the blessing
Side note: Please also pray for Brian's back, he has been having a lot of pain and discomfort.
Today Brian and I are going to get Addison's coming home outfit and are going out to dinner. I must say I am enjoying all the outings with my very sweet and supportive husband. Yesterday he came home early to spend time with me, brought me my favorite candy bar and then went to Berry Cool for a treat after dinner.
Ok, it is almost 4am (I have been up since 3). I am going to do my bible study and then back to bed.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
- My blood pressure was 110/60
- Addison's heart rate was 140
- Fundal Height is right on target at 38cm
- Dilated to a big whopping 0cm and 0% effaced
- Doctor said he did think she was a bit lower
As you can tell from this picture, I am huge. Hard to imagine we have 2 weeks left!