Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

31 Weeks: 4 Navel Oranges

Addison is doing great... I am unfortunately sick with a sinus infection. Tuesday night I was not feeling so great, I thought it was my typical allergies. When we were watching the news they said allergies were low... I said "that's not good". I slept through the entire night without awakening one time! I think that is the first night in 8 months I have done this and when I woke up on Wednesday, I knew something was wrong. I am the queen of sinus infections, I usually get 3-4 a year and know the classic symptoms. I started antibiotics (Penicillin) yesterday, so I should be feeling better by tomorrow.
From the Baby Center:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

No comments: