Thursday, February 17, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Here is Brian modeling the Bjorn...
Monday, February 14, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Having kids it is really easy to focus on your children and not your marriage. While we don't go out as often as we would like, Brian and I are both committed to keeping our marriage strong by having "us" time every once in awhile.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Friday, February 4, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
- She can lift her head, look around, etc.
- We are doing a lot of tummy time & squats to build her muscles.
- Responds to sounds
- Loves to stare at lights, windows, ceiling fans and faces
- Grunts and squeaks a lot
- Started doing a little baby talk, which is super cute
- Loves to play on the play mat... kicking and swinging her arms. She will occasionally grab a toy on the mat.
- Sleeps swaddled in the pack-in-play outside our room.
- Excellent sleeper - she will go 6-7 hours at night, which is delightful!
- Loves her swing and bouncer.
- I am breastfeeding, but she will take a bottle of formula
- Loves her pacifier
- Wears newborn sized clothing, newborn diaper
- Weighs 9 pounds, 2 ounces
Our biggest problem with McKenna has been her digestive issues. Please pray that she will become more "regular". We had scans done on her belly, so there is no blockage or obstruction. I have eliminated diary from my diet completely :( and am keeping a food journal. It makes me sad that something I am eating is causing her some much discomfort, so hopefully we will figure out what it is soon. I want to nurse her a long as possible, but will obviously stop if we cannot figure out what the food sensitivity issue is.