Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Saturday, November 21, 2009
- Stopped sleeping though the night at 3 months and have become a habitual night feeder (not such a fun fact)
- She started grabbing, shaking and playing with toys
- Obsessed with putting things in her mouth and gets frustrated that both fists will not fit.
- Loves the exersaucer
- Praise baby dvd’s are still a lifesaver
- Loves to stand up and face out so she can see the world
- Rolls over, mostly from tummy to back.
- Introduced her to the sassy bouncer, she sways more than bounces
- First airplane ride and overnight visit to Hereford, she did great!
- Laughing and smiling a lot more
- Making a lot more sounds
- Loves playing airplane & flying
- Loves her weekly playdates with her future husband Judah (he was born the day before Addison)
- Enjoys going on long walks
- A lot more independent and can play by herself
While I know month 5 will be full of fun new things, it will be a bit challenging in some areas. We are working on sleep training Addison to break her habitual night feeding habit. I am also working on putting her on a more structured feeding schedule.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
- On our way to dinner we had a long conversation in the car. He said, "we better stop talking or else we wont have anything to talk about a dinner." Boy was he wrong!
- I was leaving for Germany the next day and totally dropped an emotional bomb on Brian before I left. It was pretty much... hey baby I am pregnant... holy cow... see you in a week! haha. There is no way I could have gone a week without telling him. Looking back it would have been nice to process things together... not with me across the pond.