Saturday, December 26, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
After we opened gifts we went over to my parents house to have Christmas lunch with my brother, his fiance Stephanie, Rachel and Shane. Christmas next year will even be more fun because Rachel and Shane are pregnant with twin boys and are due in May. Addison got a lot more fun items for Christmas, like clothes, a doll, glo-sea dragon, glo-worm and flash cards. Notice the wardrobe change... Addison decided to give us a present that required a change of clothes!After lunch we went out to Bastrop to visit with more family. We took Addison out to meet that Alpacas and dogs. It was such a beautiful day!Addison's first Christmas was perfect in so many ways. We were fortunate enough to see most of our family on or before Christmas (we missed you Peggy, Jim & Aunt Susan) and we had so much fun celebrating the birth of our Savior with little Addison. I look forward to next year when the new traditions can start (Happy Birthday Jesus cake, Santa, etc.)
Sunday, December 20, 2009
The wedding was at the W Hotel, and was really special. The whole family looked awesome all dressed up, especially little Addison.
Then to conclude our action packed weekend, we went to Madeleine's baptism on Sunday. Needless to say Addison slept the entire way home. It was such an awesome weekend, and Addison did so good adjusting to all the new surroundings.
Friday, December 18, 2009
- First overnight visit at Grandpa & GG's
- First snow - I woke her up from a nap (she was wearing a thin cotton sleeper), put her outside in the bumbo and took a picture. She was very curious about the white flakes falling from the sky.
- Preferred method of moving around is rolling, even though she can scoot.
- Started her on cereal, the first time was awful but I think we have it down to the right mixture of oatmeal, juice and water.
- First visit with Mr. & Mrs. Claus in Salado.
- Approx. 14.5 pounds.
- Had her first sinus infection :(
- Reaches for toys, defiantly a lot more playful.
- Sits for 1-3 minutes and then face plants into the floor.
- Loves to pull on Mommy's hair and necklaces.
- Celebrated First Thanksgiving.
- Still not sleeping though the night
- LOVES Praise Baby DVD's