Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

30 Weeks! Only 8-10 to go!

We are on our final stretch...this is my last week of the 7th month and we are getting more and more excited! I am feeling pretty good, starting to feel the effects of my growing belly. I am waking up a lot more during the night for no apparent reason. Last night I woke up at 11:00pm feeling totally rested, looked at the clock and was very disappointed that I had only been sleeping for an hour and a half. I guess this is God's way of preparing me for getting up throughout the night to take care of Addison. Addison is still very active in my belly, her little kicks and punches are getting harder and harder! Sometimes I think it is her waking me up several times a night... I wish she would wait until she was born for that!
The iron supplements are not going well at all. I see my doctor today at 1:30 and will discuss my issues with him then. I could tolerate these symptoms for 10 weeks, but would prefer not too if it is not totally necessary. I guess we shall see.
From the Baby Center:
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

No comments: