Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Saturday, May 21, 2011
- Sleeping through the night - 7:00pm to 7:00am. She sometimes thinks 6am is a good wake up time, but will go back down with a pacifier plug.
- Grabbing and playing with toys.
- Loves the exersaucer and play mat.
- Loves to stand up and face out.
- Laughs and smiles all the time... all you have to do is look at her, ha. She is such a happy baby
- Still only rolls from tummy to back. (her body goes wherever her big head goes, ha)
- LOVES her big sister!
- Wears size 1 diaper, 0-3 month clothing
- Does great at the gym and church nursery.
- Knows our face.
- Responds to sound.
- Loves playing with her hands and feet.
- Naps 3 times a day.
- Has 5-4-5oz bottles a day.
I took McKenna for her 4 month well check, she had fun playing with the paper on the exam table.
Here are her stats: Weight: 13 pounds, 11.5 ounces (50th percentile) Height: 24 inches (30th percentile) Head Circumference: 41.25cm (75th percentile)
She got two shots and an oral vaccine, she took them like a champ. Dr. Sperling confirmed that she is a healthy baby girl!
Friday, May 20, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Monday, May 9, 2011
- No longer nursing, we give her 3 breast milk bottles and 2 formula bottles a day. Pumping is a huge pain, but I plan to continue as long as I can.
- Rolls over from tummy to back.
- Bats at toys on her playmat
- Very strong neck
- Makes cute baby sounds: laughing, squealing, screaming, cooing, etc.
- Blows spit bubbles
- Easily tracks objects
- Recognizes our face and voices
- Loves her big sister!
- Still has crazy hair, but it is starting to lay down to one side. The back still sticks straight up.
- Wears 0-3 month clothing, size 1 diaper.
- Sleeps through the nights 7:30-6:30 (we do not feed her until 7-7:30 though)
- Takes 3 naps a day
- Does well in the nursery at church, MOPS and the gym
- Loves looking around and being outdoors
- She is a major chatterbox.
- She does not watch tv :)
I am super bummed that I did not take an official 3 month photo with her duck, oh well. I have one for the 4th month.