Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

32 Weeks: Almost 4 pounds!

We are down to 56 days! Pretty amazing... I am feeling pretty good considering I have a 4 pound blessing in my belly :). I am walking slower, sleeping less and experiencing a lot of pressure which is common due to our growing baby. I am still working out 3-5 days a week, which feels good.
Today I washed my first load of baby clothes! Vicki is coming over tomorrow to help me get everything organized. I am amazed at how much baby clothing can go into one load in the washing machine.
Tonight is our breastfeeding class... I will blog about it tomorrow but it should be interesting. Brian is going with me, I am sure he can hardly wait! Believe it or not it is a couples class. They say having a supportive husband will help retain all the information and I am more likely to breastfeed longer. We shall see!
Tomorrow is my 32 week doctor's appointment.
From the Baby Center:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments: