Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

With God All Things Are Possible

Yesterday during my quiet time I came across Matthew 19:26, "With God all things are possible" and Luke 1:37, "For nothing is impossible with God." There are so many times God has made the impossible possible, so that is what I will choose to believe. The lack of physical progress is frustrating, but I do believe she could still be born anytime. My prayers are for my body to start progressing and for my doctor to be able to deliver her, but that may not be His plan for me. So instead of allowing myself to be depressed and stressed, I am going to rise above this and enjoy my final days of pregnancy (even in this 100 degree heat). I know I am going to miss this life growing inside my belly and would regret focusing this time on details I ultimately have no control over. Prayer Requests:
  • Patience during these final days
  • For my body to start progressing towards natural labor
  • For the doctor and nurse that will be with us though labor & delivery
  • For Brian and I to enjoy these final days of it just being us
  • That we will not stress over the details and just focus on the blessing

Side note: Please also pray for Brian's back, he has been having a lot of pain and discomfort.

Today Brian and I are going to get Addison's coming home outfit and are going out to dinner. I must say I am enjoying all the outings with my very sweet and supportive husband. Yesterday he came home early to spend time with me, brought me my favorite candy bar and then went to Berry Cool for a treat after dinner.

Ok, it is almost 4am (I have been up since 3). I am going to do my bible study and then back to bed.

No comments: