Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

38 Week Doctor's Appointment: Induction Date Set

We saw the doctor this morning, the only real exciting news is that I will be induced on July 15th if Addison does not make her appearance before then. My doctor is going on vacation and I really want him to deliver our baby (yes I know nurses do 90% of the work). I of course would love to go into labor naturally if possible.
  • My blood pressure was 110/60
  • Addison's heart rate was 140
  • Fundal Height is right on target at 38cm
  • Dilated to a big whopping 0cm and 0% effaced
  • Doctor said he did think she was a bit lower

As you can tell from this picture, I am huge. Hard to imagine we have 2 weeks left!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jenk said...

I loved having an inductio ndate. It helps you to know this won't go on forever!

Faith said...

There goes my guess for when Addison will be born! Miss you girl. Can't believe that I missed you again on Sunday. It must be some sort of conspiracy. We had the flu, uck. Hope you are doing awesome!