Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

37 Week Doctor's Appointment

We had our 37 week appointment today and everything went well.
  • My blood pressure was 110/60
  • Not sure how big she measured
  • I am not dilated or effaced. I am a little bummed about this because I thought we were making progress with all the pain and pressure. Oh dwell... she will get here when she gets here. I guess I am just more than ready due to all the pain and this Texas heat is unbearable!
  • I have noticed a decrease in fetal movement, so they decided to do a stress test. Turns out Addison is doing great! The decrease may be because she has more prolonged awake and sleep times.

While I am bummed at the lack of progress, I am very thankful for our healthy baby.

My next appointment is Thursday, July 2nd.

No comments: