- My blood pressure was "normal"
- No swelling
- Addison's heart rate was about 138, Dr. Solomon said that it is normal for her heart rate to go down as she gets bigger. That made me feel so much better.
- Fundal Height was 35cm, still a week ahead in "growth".
- Dr. estimated her weight to be about 4.5-5 pounds, she is gaining about a third of a pound every week.
- Last week my heart rate soared to the 160's for no reason (I was on the couch), I asked Dr. Solomon about it and he thinks it is due to my anemia. Truth be told... I have been "forgetting" to take my iron pills. They make me so sick and planned on getting back on them in 2 weeks. He gave me some samples to try every other day until our next appointment. Hopefully the extra iron will help me regain some energy as well.
- All my aches and pains are normal.
1 year ago