Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

35 Weeks

I am now entering into my 9th month of pregnancy and boy do I feel it! Addison seems to be doing well, still very active in my belly and I know how she is positioned. I am feeling ok... I have finally come to terms that I need to slow down. My brain tells me I can still do all my normal things, but my body is telling me the opposite. The recliner is my favorite place to sit these days because it is easy to get in and out of. I am still sleeping pretty well at night, the only thing that is bothersome is when I have to roll over... it is a gigantic and sometimes painful process. I am thankful we have a Temperpedic mattress or else Brian would have be bounced out of the bed by my dramatic moves. I think my iron levels are improving because I seem to have more energy throughout the day. Overall I think I am just experiencing the normal symptoms that everyone goes through... I will adjust and am staying focused on Addison. I can do anything for 3-5 more weeks!

Emotionally I have been doing ok as well... I have been sort of freaked out by the commitment of being a mom, but I have heard it is normal. I am also tired of all the "You are big" comments, to me it is stating the obvious and is unnecessary at this point.

Overall we are just super excited about meeting Addison and am anxious for her arrival.

From the Baby Center:

Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments: