Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Full term baby in my belly...

It is hard to believe that there is a full term baby in my belly! After spending way too much time on the Internet reading people birth stories, complications, etc., I know what a blessing and honor it is. I went to the doctor today for my 37 week appointment. My blood pressure was 100/60, measured right at 37 weeks and... are you ready for this... I am dilated 1 cm and effaced 40%. Now, I know that does not mean I am having a baby tomorrow, but what it does mean is PROGRESS! With Addison, I was 0cm dilated and 0% effaced up until the day I checked into the hospital, I had to have high doses of pitocin to get my body to do what it needed to do. Hopefully this means my body can progress through labor on my own without the need for any extra drugs, well other than the epidural of course. Doc things we will still have a baby around Christmas, so stay tuned!

No comments: