Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Giddy Up... Giddy Up... Lets GO!

About 32 years ago my Grandmother (Memother) gave me a rocking horse and was passed down to my brother & cousins... below is a picture of me riding on it.
My Aunt brought the rocking horse on Thanksgiving and Addison loved it! So much fun! Then Cousin Alex wanted to join in on the fun... I love Addison's "Excuse Me, Back up off my horse" face... yes, we are working on sharing. The rocking horse is currently undergoing minor repairs and will be delivered to our game room soon. I love the fact that the twins, McKenna and John's future kids will all get to play on a toy my family all enjoyed many, many years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look on your face on the horse! :)