Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

4 Months to Go!

It is hard to believe that 4 months today (+ or - 14 days per our doctor) I will be giving birth. We were 4 weeks when we found out we were pregnant and now we are approaching 23. Some days it seems like the longest pregnancy ever and other days it is flying by. I am just truly humbled by this pregnancy. While it has not gone without complications (all of them have turned out to be minor, no harm to the baby), we feel totally blessed to have this HEALTHY baby girl in my belly. Yes I know we still have 4 months and there will probably be a few more mountains to climb before Addison makes her grand appearance. All I know is God can move mountains and I will trust that He will do so in every situation we are faced with. One of my favorite songs right now is "Mighty to Save": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_1pnLMZ2k&feature=related and Hosanna: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7SMUf6QcyQ Addison and I listen to these songs every day, Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

No comments: