Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

20 Weeks: Our Carrot

Everything is going great! Addison is very active in my belly, Brian felt her kick 10+ times in a few minutes last night. Her movement is something I just cannot get over, I love ever kick! This week she had the hiccups because I could feel her consistently every few seconds, super cute! We are already so much in love with our little girl.

I just sit in awe of how far we have come... it seems like just a few weeks ago she was the size of a blueberry, now she is the size of a carrot! We have come a long way, I can only imagine what it will feel like when she is the size of a watermelon, haha. I am pretty sure that is week 40. Brian told me this morning that we need to take belly pictures this weekend, there is definitely some roundness going on in my stomach. It looks cute! Sometimes my new body shape depresses me, but then Addison kicks and then I feel it is all worth it. I can lose the weight and need to focus more on this gift from God growing in my belly. From the baby center: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

No comments: