Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Movement in my belly

This week so far has been Addison's big show in my belly. On Sunday, Brian felt her kick, then last night I was sitting on a chair and felt her kicking near my belly button. I looked down and saw my shirt moving, so I lifted my shirt and saw her kicking in my belly. Feeling her kick is one thing, but seeing her kick was a totally different experience. She is mostly a side kicker, so I am thinking I saw her kick near my belly button because there is less "cushion" there. Anyways, it was cool. Last night she woke me up at 2:30am kicking up a storm and it went on for a good hour. I am sure I will eventually get used to it, but I am just enjoying feeling this little blessing in my belly. It is truly a moment that I have been waiting for and am soaking it up!

No comments: