Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Little Baby Bump & Stretchy Pants

This past weekend I looked down and there it was... my baby bump! Yes, I know it is little and it will be a baby mountain by the time it is all said and done, but I was excited to enter this phase. My tummy has be poochy for a couple of weeks, but this is the first it looked more babyish. I apologize for the horrible picture, my camera was stolen from work so I took it with my cell phone.
Also featured in this picture are my new black stretchy pants... I probably could wear my normal pants w/ the bella band for a couple of more weeks.... BUT I made the mistake of trying on maternity jeans and instantly felt more comfortable. The bella band is wonderful, but you have to adjust it throughout the day. So yesterday I bought these pants and they feel delightful! I also ordered 3 pairs of jeans from Old Navy... hopefully one of them will work because I have no clue what size I really am at this point.
Also, one week from today we will finally name our baby! Boy or Girl... I have no idea. I am thinking pink right now just because I have been planning a girl nursery.

No comments: