Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary

Brian and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Saturday! Looking back, I am just totally amazed on how far we come, thank you Jesus! I can honestly say that Brian and I have built a solid foundation of marriage and are ready to take it to the next level of being parents. Thank you also to all of our family and friends who have loved us an supported us though our journey.
We typically just do the traditional (or modern) anniversary gift every year... this year it was wood! I gave him a hand carved statue from Indonesia that means "Love of my life", he gave me a picture frame. We ate dinner at Kona Grill, one of our favorite restaurants and just hung out in the evening.
I will say that it is strange thinking we will have to get a babysitter for our anniversary dinner next year... my oh my are we in for some changes.

No comments: