Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

5:00am: Back to work today

When the alarm clock went off today at 5:00am, I was was like "NO WAY". Brian was so sweet in trying to wake me up with sweet words and kisses. I warned him yesterday that today will be a bad day. You see... I have been off since December 24th. My preggo body has become accustomed to going to bed at 9:00pm and waking up between 7:00-8:00am. I also had a mandatory afternoon nap that lasted 1-2 hours and would sometimes even sneak in a mid-morning nap if possible.
So today is back to the real world. It took me about 20 minutes to get out of bed. I even called Brian into the room to tell him I would like to interview for the Stay At Home Wife position. I am happy to say that the morning monster did not come out in me and know it is because of my sweet husband who knows me so well and made my morning transition as easy as possible.
It is 8:00am and am already wishing I could take a morning nap. It is going to be a long day! I am going home at lunch to let Rodnee out, so I may sneak in a 30 minute nap.

No comments: