Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Goodbye Mexican Food Restaurants :(

Most of you know that Mexican food is my absolute favorite. I love nachos, queso, bean and cheese anything (tacos, tostadas, burritos) and cheese enchilada's. I have had "issues" with Mexican food throughout the pregnancy, but thought it was due to the heavier type of foods. On Sunday we went to eat at a local Mexican restaurant and I thought if I have bean and cheese nachos and queso then I will be fine... WRONG. I don't know what the deal is! If I make these things at home, then I am fine, but if I eat them in a restaurant then I am sick for the rest of the day. I am assuming it is the extra grease, but who knows. So anyways, I am taking a short leave of absence from Mexican food restaurants... this will probably help my weight at my monthly weigh-in's, but still depresses me.

No comments: