Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

13 Weeks: Our Medium Sized Shrimp

Everything is still going great! A lot of people have asked what my cravings are, so here is a list of the most common... ice water, orange juice, citrus fruit, migas, Popsicles and mac & cheese. I used to crave cheese enchilada's all the time, but those cravings have subsided due to the massive heartburn the sauce gives me.
I was able to get back into an exercise routine while I was off work for the holidays and have kept up with it so far this week. My goal is to go to the gym 5 times a week for cardio and do weight training and yoga on the Wii Fit. My doctor said no to Body Pump which was my hour long weight lifting class at Gold's Gym.
Only 5 more weeks until we get to find out the sex of the baby!
From the Baby Center:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
Last night we ordered Mama Fu's and had honey glazed shrimp in honor of our little (or should I say medium sized) shrimp. My "What to Expect When Your Expecting" book compared the baby to the size of a peach, I like this comparison better because we all know how much I love peaches! Ding Dang... now I need some peach cobbler.

No comments: