Brian and I got home from Cozumel on Saturday... we had the most amazing vacation.
Here are some of the highlights.
- The weather was great! Some days were a bit cloudy, but that was ok.
- We went snorkeling 5 times... 3 times from our resort and two boating trips. We saw numerous sting rays, nurse shark, manta ray, turtles and numerous colorful fish. It was totally amazing!
- We went on a 45 minute walk on the beach every morning and collected a lot of awesome coral. My favorite is a piece that Brian found that is shaped like a cross.
- We saw a full circle rainbow around the sun. I tried to get a picture of it, but could not fit it in one frame.
- We spent countless hours laying out by the beach. We each read three books and took at least 2 naps a day.
- The sunsets were beautiful!
- Brian and I had such a wonderful time together, full of wonderful memories!
- Vacation went by way too fast, should have stayed 2 weeks.
- Our camera broke, so I was not able to take a gazillion photographs like I normally do. We purchased a disposable underwater camera and used my blackberry on our final days.
Check out some of our photos by clicking the link below.