Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cozumel

Brian and I got home from Cozumel on Saturday... we had the most amazing vacation.
Here are some of the highlights.
  • The weather was great! Some days were a bit cloudy, but that was ok.
  • We went snorkeling 5 times... 3 times from our resort and two boating trips. We saw numerous sting rays, nurse shark, manta ray, turtles and numerous colorful fish. It was totally amazing!
  • We went on a 45 minute walk on the beach every morning and collected a lot of awesome coral. My favorite is a piece that Brian found that is shaped like a cross.
  • We saw a full circle rainbow around the sun. I tried to get a picture of it, but could not fit it in one frame.
  • We spent countless hours laying out by the beach. We each read three books and took at least 2 naps a day.
  • The sunsets were beautiful!
  • Brian and I had such a wonderful time together, full of wonderful memories!

Lowlights:

  • Vacation went by way too fast, should have stayed 2 weeks.
  • Our camera broke, so I was not able to take a gazillion photographs like I normally do. We purchased a disposable underwater camera and used my blackberry on our final days.

Check out some of our photos by clicking the link below.

No comments: