Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brian's Diaper Bag

Brian has been feeling very left out lately. I am sure this is something a lot of men experience, but it has made me sad. Everything has been about the baby and the baby bump. My sweet husband is after all the man behind the bump, so I am working on something special for him.
When we were in Albuquerque Brian's mom brought HIM a present for the baby! It was a UT diaper bag with BB (for Baby Betzen) embroidered on the front. Look at his sweet smile!
Brian really is going to be the most incredible father. I love him so much and know he will be such a blessing to Addison's life. Brian may not be able to experience all the physical aspects of pregnancy, but one thing is for sure, I have Daddy's little girl in my belly and I cannot wait until the moment when they can finally meet. She already has him wrapped around his finger!
If anyone has any ideas on something special I can do for Brian, please post a comment or send me an e-mail.

No comments: