Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

29 Weeks: Butternut Squash

Addison continues to go great! She is getting bigger and moves all the time. She had the hiccups the other night for about 15 minutes, it was cute. I think she was getting frustrated with them because she got very squirmy. I am feeling great and am enjoying being pregnant. It is hard to believe we only have 11 weeks to go!
I know I post this every week, but this weekend we are seriously going to try to setup her crib and rocking chair. The dresser still has not come in, but should be shipped in early May. This weekend I also need to go shopping for a Mother's Day dress. I think I will hit up some of the boutiques because I am kind of over Motherhood Maternity.
From the Baby Center:
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because her bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

No comments: