- Sleeping through the night - 7:00pm to 7:00am. She sometimes thinks 6am is a good wake up time, but will go back down with a pacifier plug.
- Grabbing and playing with toys.
- Loves the exersaucer and play mat.
- Loves to stand up and face out.
- Laughs and smiles all the time... all you have to do is look at her, ha. She is such a happy baby
- Still only rolls from tummy to back. (her body goes wherever her big head goes, ha)
- LOVES her big sister!
- Wears size 1 diaper, 0-3 month clothing
- Does great at the gym and church nursery.
- Knows our face.
- Responds to sound.
- Loves playing with her hands and feet.
- Naps 3 times a day.
- Has 5-4-5oz bottles a day.
I took McKenna for her 4 month well check, she had fun playing with the paper on the exam table.
Here are her stats: Weight: 13 pounds, 11.5 ounces (50th percentile) Height: 24 inches (30th percentile) Head Circumference: 41.25cm (75th percentile)
She got two shots and an oral vaccine, she took them like a champ. Dr. Sperling confirmed that she is a healthy baby girl!