Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

McKenna - 3 Months

Yes, I realize McKenna is almost 5 months, so I thought I better catch up on her monthly blog posts before I forget everything, ha.
McKenna is such an easy baby and brings us pure joy. We call her our "chill baby" because pretty much she just chills out all day.
Fun Facts of the Month:
  • No longer nursing, we give her 3 breast milk bottles and 2 formula bottles a day. Pumping is a huge pain, but I plan to continue as long as I can.
  • Rolls over from tummy to back.
  • Bats at toys on her playmat
  • Very strong neck
  • Makes cute baby sounds: laughing, squealing, screaming, cooing, etc.
  • Blows spit bubbles
  • Easily tracks objects
  • Recognizes our face and voices
  • Loves her big sister!
  • Still has crazy hair, but it is starting to lay down to one side. The back still sticks straight up.
  • Wears 0-3 month clothing, size 1 diaper.
  • Sleeps through the nights 7:30-6:30 (we do not feed her until 7-7:30 though)
  • Takes 3 naps a day
  • Does well in the nursery at church, MOPS and the gym
  • Loves looking around and being outdoors
  • She is a major chatterbox.
  • She does not watch tv :)

I am super bummed that I did not take an official 3 month photo with her duck, oh well. I have one for the 4th month.

No comments: