Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Starting Solids

(Daddy fed her during this feeding)
I know I know... here I am again posting a month apart. Life is super busy, but I promise to do better this month. Can you believe Addison is 7 months? Before I post her monthly update, I will fill you in on some fun things that happened over the last month, the highlight being starting solids....
One of the fun things about Addison turning 6 months is starting her on solid food. We decided to start with sweet potato and it definitely took some getting used to. I am also making her own baby food, which is super easy and lots of fun. It has been fun, comical and sometimes frustrating feeding Addison solids. I love looking at her facial expression when we introduce something new.
Foods Addison is eating right now:
Sweet Potato
Carrots
Squash
Apple
Pear
Peas
Food's Addison is not sure about: Banana's (can you believe it, what baby does not like bananas?)
Avocado
Food Addison will absolutely not eat (although I do believe GG could get her to do it):
Green Beans

No comments: