Wow, every month just gets more and more fun! We have no clue how much she weighs because I am happy to say we did not visit the pediatrician this month! Here next well check is at 9 months. My guess is that she is close to 16 pounds. Since she has been eating solids I have noticed her cute little baby belly has grown a bit.
Fun Facts from the 7th Month:
- Loves Bathtime
- Transitioned to a size 3 diaper only because we ran out of size 2 and did not want to buy diapers (we still have not bought a single package of diapers, thank you Dad!)
- Most 3-6 clothing still fits, but we have started transitioning to 6-9 months
- So close to crawling - she does the belly crawl, gets on all fours and rocks and does a perfect plank.
- Chatterbox - She says Mamamamama dadadadada nananana and a bunch of random sounds constantly (I wonder who she got this from). It is fun having "conversations" with her, she thinks it is hilarious.
- Transitioned her to the high chair for feedings because she is a bumbo excape artist.
- Loves to stand up, she can stand holding onto the coffee table for 5+ minutes and loves it!
- She is such a smiley, happy baby girl. The only time she is fussy is when she is tired or hungry.
- We are dealing with a little seperation anxiety. She likes to be in the same room as me, the minute I leave she gets upset.
- No stranger anxiety what so ever... in fact, she loves people! I think this has to do with the fact that we have exposed her to so many people since birth and left her in the nursery at church and MOPS since she was 8 weeks.
- Fasinated by Rodnee and the Roomba vacuum.
- Loves playing with Daddy... he is so much more fun than Mommy
- Loves to be outdoors... we go on walks as much as possible and play outside in her exersaucer.
- Sleeping though the night - 11-12 hours straight
- Loves to eat
- Wake up between 7 & 7;30
- Naked Time - Let her play in her room naked for 15-20 minutes (or until she decides it is time for breakfast) since I know she has an empty bladder, she loves it.
- Breakfast around 9:00- 1 serving fruit, 1 serving veggies, 2 tablespoons of cereal
- Nap at 1:30
- Mum Mum & Juice at 4:00
- Supper at 6:00 - 1 serving fruit, 2 servings of veggies, 2 tablespoons of cereal
- Bed at 7:30