Oh my heavens I am so far behind in blogging. Life has been a little crazy lately... details on that coming soon.
Addison is 10 months and gets more and more fun every day. While editing her 10 month photos a common theme would be "Little Miss Mischief". She is literally getting into everything...thank goodness for tot locks! While cleanup can be a pain, it is fun watching her discover new things. She also makes the funniest face because she knows she is doing something wrong, but is loving every second.
- Loves the tv remote, cordless phone (has even made some random phone calls) and my cell phone
- Has so much fun at swimming lessons
- Talks CONSTANTLY!!! (I wonder who she gets that from)
- Quit breastfeeding and of course the only formula she will take is the super expensive already mixed Simulac
- Still takes 2 naps a day and sleeps 11-12 hours a night
- Is a super happy baby
- Loves playtime with Daddy, especially when he flips her around in the air
- Her laugh is contagious... she finds herself to be quite hilarious and will just start laughing randomly
Addison brings pure joy to our life and we love her so much!