Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

3:15am on November 7th

I have been feeling very tired and nauseous all week, so I decided today I would take a pregnancy test. I woke up at 3:15 (why I still do not know) and decided to go take the test. I figured the test would tell me I am not pregnant and then I would go back to sleep... boy was I wrong. The test said I was pregant. I cried and laughed and keep thinking "no way". I was in total shock, but it was a good kind of shock. I called my doctor and set up an appointment for Friday, December 5th at 8:10 (I did this when Brian was in the shower, sneaky me). I went to the grocery store to get Brian some food items for next week while I am in Germany and decided to get another test to confirm. As soon as I got home, I took the test (before putting up the groceries) and it was positive as well.

No comments: