Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scared of Da Bull

A few weekends ago we went to a Austin Toro's basketball game. Our realtor sponsored an event in the box seat area and had several vendors there as well. I was talking to a vendor when all of a sudden I heard Addison start screaming. I thought she lost me, so I called for her. She saw me, was pale as a ghost, would not stop screaming and would not move. I looked over and saw Da Bull, which is the Austin Toros mascot. I went and got her to try and calm her down, but she was completely terrified.
Brian and McKenna came over to see what was going on and that is when we got this lovely family picture. Yes, Brian and I are laughing... do not judge us, it was pretty funny.
Some of the favorite pictures I see at Christmas time are the ones with the kids screaming in Santa's lap. Addison was not phased by Santa, but she sure did not like Da Bull.

No comments: