Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The New Normal

The past 6 weeks have been a little crazy adjusting to our new "normal". I pretty much feel like everyday I am running the marathon of life juggling between being a mommy of two kids in very different stages, a wife, a house keeper and a cook (thankfully we had meals made for us by our family, friends and church). I am still doing some contract work for Micross and marketing work for Brian. Needless to say my cup runneth over, haha. Someone in my MOPS group commented how I always have it together, I laughed and said that I cry in the privacy of my house. The good thing is that I am doing some things for myself as well, like going to MOPS, girls night and bible study every Wednesday.
I get a lot of help with the kids from my parents and Staci (SIL). Brian's parents came for 5 days and were a tremendous help as well. I don't know what I would do without everyone! We are so blessed to have such loving, wonderful families that want to invest time with our children.
I work hard every day to try and meet the needs of my girls and my husband. I am stretched pretty thin, but am starting to adjust. Prayer is always welcome and much appreciated!

No comments: