Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

The "Bow" Picture

One of my favorite baby pictures of me is from my 1st Christmas when my parents put all the bows from the presents on me and my bouncer. I was almost 4 months old in this picture.
I knew I wanted to recreate this picture with Addison for her first Christmas. With Addison being 5 1/2 months and very active, this picture was harder to get than I initially planned. She thought hitting the bows off the bouncer and trying to eat the bows was a lot more fun.

Here is the first shot... not smiling, but it gives you an idea of the amount of bows I was working with (overkill, yes I know).

Eating the bows...

The "official" picture, notice all the bows that are knocked off...

Just for fun...

No comments: