It is hard to believe that Addison is already 6 months old, I spent some time reading the blog posts since her birth and it is amazing how far we have all come!
- When she was a newborn I would put her on her play mat and she would stare at the toys dangling over her head.... Now she tries with all her might to rip them off the mat!
- She used to scream at the sight of a bottle... now she gets excited and is ready for the liquid gold.
- We used to swaddle her up tight for naps and nighttime, now she sleeps in a sleep sack and roams freely in the crib.
- She used to sleep only on her back, now she prefers her side or tummy.
- She used to be a Mommy's girl, but now she is a Daddy's girl by far.
- She used to stay wherever I would put her down, now the rolls all over the place!
- She used to have a colicky cry, now she is full of smiles and laughs!
Fun Facts for the 6th Month:
- Loves facing out so she can see the world.
- Can sit up for 30+ minutes (if she wants)
- Got her two front teeth for Christmas
- Eats 2 tablespoons of cereal in the morning and 3 tablespoons in the evening.
- She still loves her Praise Baby DVD’s.
- Wears a size 2 diaper and most 3-6 month clothing is still big on her.
- Loves bath time and recently learned to splash.
- Laughs and smiles so much! Loves playing with her tongue and makes a lot of silly faces and sounds.
- Discovered her voice, she is getting louder and louder everyday! She also is making so many new sounds and is quite the talker.
- Loves playing with Daddy… they fly in the air, bounce and swing around… You can tell when she has too much fun because her last meal sometimes comes back up.
- Finally started sleep training and she is sleeping almost 12 hours with minimal fuss.
This past month has been so much fun and know there is a lot more fun to come!