Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy 3 Months Baby Girl

Today Addison is 3 months old... I cannot believe it! I started thinking about how much she has grown and changed over these past few months. We are just overwhelmed by this beautiful gift God has given us! I am ready for another one!
Our next well check with the pediatrician is not until she turns 4 months, but I did take her in earlier this week because I thought she might have an ear infection (I was wrong). Addison weighed in at 12 pounds 2 ounces (50th percentile) and looks great. Even though her ears were clear, I was able to talk to the Pediatrician about some other things like irregular naps, reflux, skin rash, etc. I also got my H1N1 vaccine.
Fun Facts:
  • Addison still fits into her 0-3 month clothes really well. I think she has a short torso and long legs like me. We will start transitioning to the 3-6 month clothes in the next few weeks.
  • She still sleeps through the night (most nights).
  • Naps are becoming more irregular.
  • She loves look at everything! She loves the outdoors looking at all the plants and trees.
  • She has become quite the chatterbox and makes new sounds everyday. She does most of her talking during feedings (feedings now take forever to complete because this) and on her changing table downstairs.
  • She loves looking mirrors.
  • Praise Baby DVD's are a life saver!
  • She is enjoying her play mat and has started grabbing the toys.
  • She is obsessed with sucking on her fists, which means yucky hands and drool drenched clothing.
  • She loves her bear lovey that has been named "Bo Bo" by GG.
  • She started rolling over at around 10 weeks, she does not do it often
  • She "stands" a lot more (I guess the squats are paying off).
  • Still takes a bottle once a day.
  • We started putting her in preschool at church. It is a nice break for both of us. She does pretty well.. the church staff is learning her quirky ways and they love having her!
  • I take her for a walk at least once a day, sometimes 2-3 times.

No comments: