Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

The past two months...

The past two months have been totally crazy! I know I have dropped out of the blogging world, but plan on getting back into it real soon. To catch you up (and I know I am forgetting things), here is a brief summary of the past two months:
  • Sold our home
  • Bought a new home
  • Moved and got settled into our new home
  • Addison turned 1 (thank you Jesus for our precious, precious sweet girl who brings pure joy to our lives)
  • Chasing a 1 year old who has mastered walking, unscrewing bottles and lids, climbing stairs and pretty much just keeping me on my toes. I now see why people don't gain as much weight during the second pregnancy!
  • Rodnee, our furbaby miniature dachshund got paralyzed due to a back injury and we had to put him to sleep. This was totally devastating to our family.
  • Found out we are having another baby girl!
  • Planning Addison's 1st birthday party, which will be this Sunday (a month late but she will never know)
  • I am working 20-25 hours a week for my contract employer
  • Brian's business is doing great!
  • Volunteered at VBS the entire week after moving into our home.

Lots of stuff going on, but that is our life and I would not trade it for the world! I will elaborate on everything in the next few weeks, just wanted to say hi!

No comments: