Sweet baby Addison is now 9 months, I cannot believe how fast this time with her has gone by. We love her so much and thank God for our healthy, happy baby girl. This month we have seen Addison mature in a lot of things she was already doing like standing up, talking, crawling, etc. Her personality has also really developed.
- Easily pulls up using anything she can get her hands on (including my hair, ouch).
- Favorite new foods are yogurt and cheese.
- Pooped in the bathtub for the first time, luckily Brian was home to help. (yes I know, TMI but I had to share the good, bad and DISGUSTING, plus this blog is for me to look back on and remember the more memorable times).
- Still an EXCELLENT sleeper - She takes two naps a day lasting 1-3 hours and sleeps 11-12 hours at night.
- Still have only two teeth, but the top ones should appear any day.
- Learning to kiss - it is mouth open, but really cute
- Loves to read
- Loves to eat!
- She makes the funniest growling sound that is hilarious.
- Learned to walk around tables and the couch while holding on.
- Balancing is getting better. I am hoping she will hold off on walking for at least another month (or two).
- Ate dirt for the first time.
- New words are bubble, yeah, hey.
Addison is so much fun and is pure joy to be around. We are so thankful for our super happy healthy baby girl!