Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

The First Look

Well today we saw the doctor and everything looks good! BB is 2cm with a strong heartbeat at 167bpm. The sonogram was so amazing, I cannot believe I have a little life growing in my belly! Seeing the baby, hearing his heartbeat and watching his heartbeat in his itty bitty body was incredible.
Brian really liked Dr. Solomon, which was very important to me. When Dr. walked into the room he said "Well that did not take long", haha. I just saw Dr. Solomon a few weeks ago for my annual and we discussed getting pregnant, etc. They took 4 vials of blood, I should get the results in a couple of days.
I cannot even express all the different emotions I am going through right now, it was just totally an amazing experience. Now only 12 more weeks until we can find out what we are having!

No comments: