Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our First Trip to Babies R Us

Today Brian suggested we go to Babies R Us. He had never been there before, so I knew it was going to be an interesting experience. I think he was in a bit of shock when we first walked in, but we had fun walking down every isle looking at things for BB.
For me it was a bit bizarre to be looking at items for our baby. I have been in Babies R Us many times to get gifts for friends. It was a completely new perspective and I loved every second of it. How we will choose the right items for our baby will be a different story, but I am blessed with many friends that will help me though the process.
We cannot wait to go back with the zapper in hand to start our registry!

No comments: