2 years ago today, sweet Addison Rose was born...
- She is sleeping in her big girl bed (a double bed). The transition was difficult, but I will save the story for a different blog post.
- Sits in a booster seat.
- LOVES her little sister Monkeyna (that is what is sounds like when she says her name, so cute)
- She can talk in sentences, some words are clearer than others.
- Knows all her colors, can count to 10 and can sing her ABC's.
- She wears a size 3 diaper and 18-2T clothes
- She loves shoes and "pretties" aka bracelets, rings & necklaces.
- Starting to be very opinionated on the clothing she wears. If she does not like what I put on her, she will take it off and throw it in the trash can, ha.
- Loves to sing, dance (she does a great booty, booty dance), do puzzles and color.
- She is very helpful in cleaning up messes... she throws away her trash, will go get a rag to wipe up spills and will vacuum the floor!
- She is a picky and unpredictable eater. The only veggies she gets are in the V8 juice she drinks in the mornings. I am sure this topic will come up at her well check on Friday.
- She is a social butterfly and plays very well with others.
- She loves Elmo and Barney.
- She is technology driven. She can work the iPad, my iphone, Brian's android phone like a pro! One of her birthday gifts was a computer (doesn't every 2 year old need her own computer?). We got her a small table at Ikea and set everything up in Brian's office.
- She is happy 95% of the time and can throw a good tantrum if needed, ha.
- She goes to school twice a week and loves it!
- We are carrying her less and less. This has been one of the more difficult things to tackle having two kids under 2.
I am sure I can go on and on... To sum it up, Addison is a sweet little girl and is so much fun! Happy Birthday baby girl!