Fun Facts of the Month:
- First overnight visit at Grandpa & GG's
- First snow - I woke her up from a nap (she was wearing a thin cotton sleeper), put her outside in the bumbo and took a picture. She was very curious about the white flakes falling from the sky.
- Preferred method of moving around is rolling, even though she can scoot.
- Started her on cereal, the first time was awful but I think we have it down to the right mixture of oatmeal, juice and water.
- First visit with Mr. & Mrs. Claus in Salado.
- Approx. 14.5 pounds.
- Had her first sinus infection :(
- Reaches for toys, defiantly a lot more playful.
- Sits for 1-3 minutes and then face plants into the floor.
- Loves to pull on Mommy's hair and necklaces.
- Celebrated First Thanksgiving.
- Still not sleeping though the night
- LOVES Praise Baby DVD's
Click below to view Addison's 5 month pictures: